Copywriting 101: Write Words That Entertain, Persuade and Sell
Do you want to sell more of your products or services without being pushy?
Do you want to discover what makes people buy and how to sell anything to anyone… at scale?
In this 1-day workshop, you will discover the tried and true secrets of copywriting that converts from a digital marketer & copywriter who has worked with startups such as iPrice, KingSumo and Anafore to drive traffic and increase sales -- all through the power of copy. His work has been published in Forbes, Business Insider, TechInAsia, and many more.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- Busy entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Digital marketers
- Anyone looking to build their brand, attract customers like a magnet, and boost their sales through copy
Why learn copy?
- Most underrated skill in marketing (Perfect for you to gain a competitive edge)
- Minute for minute, copywriting may be the most valuable skill you can learn (You’ll see why in a minute)
- You can increase conversions and sales wherever you go (Be it a current business or a future business)
- You don't need expensive software, subscriptions or a high-spec hardware to write copy. All you need is Google, internet connection and a laptop.
Here’s the BIGGEST reason to learn copy
Copy doesn’t just work for Facebook Ads
Google Adwords = what makes a good ad? = GOOD COPY
Email marketing = what makes a good email? = GOOD COPY
Content marketing = good helpful info and GOOD COPY
Video marketing = a good video is based on a solid script and presented in a persuasive way i.e. VERY GOOD COPY
ALL GREAT MARKETING comes down to the copy behind it, be it:
Compelling copy is the cornerstone of every marketing campaign.
The higher the quality of your copy, the higher the sales.
After this workshop, you will discover how to write copy that works instantly - not months from now. No more running ads that don’t sell or convert.
What if you could click Publish today and start generating sales instead of crickets?
What if each time you run an ad, you get more cash in the bank instead of Facebook receipts?
What if you could make more money with every word you write than ever before?
In this workshop, you will discover...
- How to craft magnetic headlines that customers can’t help but click
- The secrets to reading your customers’ minds (This increases conversions like crazy)
- The one instant copy tip that makes you stand out from all the other brands in your industry
- How to murdering writer’s block (Never be intimidated by the blank page ever again!)
- The ultimate way to soft sell without people noticing
- How to craft an offer your audience can’t refuse
- How to sell more without spending more on ads
- Golden storytelling formulas you can use for any format or platform
- Walk home with a complete piece of copy you can use immediately
… and many more.
0930 | REGISTRATION
1000 | COPY THINKING
- The Two Main Types of Copywriting
- The Biggest Barrier to Writing Copy
- Must Have Copywriting Mindsets (This Makes Things 10X Easier)
1040 | READING YOUR CUSTOMERS’ MINDS
- How to Find Your Perfect Customer
- The One Secret to Discover How to Speak Your Customers’ Language (This Makes All the Difference)
- Creating Your POP Map
1130 | CRAFTING YOUR IRRESISTIBLE OFFER
- The Secret to Selling in Competitive Markets
- The Value Ladder (How to Charge More for Your Offering)
1300 | LUNCH & NETWORKING
1400 | HOW TO WRITE COPY THAT SELLS
- 6 Copy Commandments to Makes Your Copy Stand Out
- How to Write Magnetic Headlines
- Golden Storytelling Formulas You Can Use in ANY Medium
- 6 Timeless Sales Triggers That Compel People to Buy
1500 | EDITING YOUR MONEY MAKER TO BE 10X MORE PERSUASIVE
- The 3 Tactics to Make Sure Any Piece of Copy You Write Connects With Your Customer Instantly
- Rapidfire Checklist to Have “Editor’s Eyes” On Your Copy to Create Zero Resistance Selling
1600 | COPY CLINIC
1700 | Q&A & WRAP UP
1730 | WORKSHOP ENDS
About the Facilitator
Hi, I’m Ben Sim. You can call me Ben.
I’m a digital marketer and copywriter for startups. I’ve worked with companies such as iPrice, KingSumo and Anafore to drive more traffic, craft irresistible content and get more sales. My work has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, TechInAsia, and others.
Since I graduated from London law school, I worked on SEO and linkbuilding for iPrice, the leading SEO-driven online shopping aggregator in Southeast Asia.
This led my work to be published in Business Insider, International Business Times, Singapore Business Review, Asia One, TechWireAsia, TechInAsia, e27, and many more.
Currently, I’m doing editorial content writing and maximizing traffic to iPrice's Malaysia market through a number of initiatives from writing blog posts based on search trends to optimizing meta tags (up to 48.5% traffic boosts in 30 days). These are not big changes in small numbers (like how other marketers claim).
What's Your Investment?
How much is bad copy costing you? How many customers disconnect and walk away after reading your current ads? A lack of good copy may already be costing you a great deal.
I looked around and many of the bootcamps that teach this stuff costs RM2000 to RM5000!
My tell-all workshop will be just RM199 ($50).
Why so low? Because we're just starting out and feedback matters. Who knows? We may raise the price for the next workshop.
If you register now, you can take advantage of our early bird pricing at just RM99 ($25). Few spots left.
Join The Copywriting Workshop & Watch Your Business Grow
If you’re tired of writing copy that doesn’t result in sales, in this class you’ll learn proven strategies for generate more leads, drive more sales, and grow your brand exponentially.
Learn what most marketers learn in years in just one day.
Date: 18th November 2018
Time: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
Venue: WORQ, UOA Business Park, Subang
*Lunch & light refreshments provided
Limited to 30 pax only. First 10 get special early bird price.
Q: Do you need to be a great writer to be a good copywriter?
A: No. Copywriting plays by a different set of rules. Let’s just say -- If you can speak, you can write copy.
Q: Do I need to bring a laptop?
A: Yes. To get the most out of the workshop, bring your laptop, a piece of copy you want fixed, a notebook, a pen and your curiosity.
Q: Will I get a copy of the slides?
A: Yes! Be sure to give us your best e-mail address so you receive it after the workshop.
- The event description was updated. Diff#384567 2018-11-02 13:22:52
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM MYT
Early Bird RM99.00 Standard RM199.00
- Venue Address
- Unit 2-1, Level 2, The Podium, Tower 3, UOA Business Park No, 1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51a, Seksyen U1, Shah Alam Malaysia
Vspire Academy29 Followers